Thank you for opening your hearts to help.
There are three ways to make a donation:
2. Send a donation in the form of a check payable to CSS and mail to:
Children’s Service Society
C/O Nora Jackson
655 East 4500 South, Suite 200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107
3. Structure your estate plan to include planned giving.
CSS is a nonprofit 501(C)3 organization. Your contribution will be tax-deductible to the full extent of applicable tax laws.
Here is how your donations can help!
$10 Could purchase educational items (such as rattles, puzzles and books) for teen parents with infants and toddlers
$25 Provides materials like behavior modification incentives for abused children in psych- educational groups. Most children need multiple sessions throughout the year
$60 Could fund one hour of helping a kinship family with legal papers for guardianship of an abused child or accompanying family to court for guardianship
$100 Can provide one hour of mental health counseling for an abused child
$125 – Could fund a number of wrap-around services to clients in need, including –
- Two personal in-home visits for a family by a parent educator to share age-appropriate child development
- School readiness resources
- Health, hearing, and vision screenings
- One group meeting where parents and children learn activities for kindergarten readiness
Individuals, corporations and small businesses wishing to enlarge their philanthropic efforts are invited to donate amounts of $1,000 or more to underwrite family bonding activities including the CSS summer BBQ, the Easter Egg hunt, Grandfamilies Halloween and Christmas parties and other social events that help children and families heal and bond.